On this page you will find some of the common exercises we prescribe to our patients along with some advice sheets. All are available to download by clicking on the icon.
The information and exercises given on these sheets are intended for general guidance only and may not apply to your specific circumstances.
The exercises described could be harmful, depending on your condition, and should only be performed if you have been advised to do so by your practitioner.
Any exercise holds an element of risk if undertaken without supervision. These exercises are recommendations only and are performed at your own risk. Please consult a doctor if necessary before you perform any of the exercises mentioned on this website. If you feel any discomfort or pain during exercise, stop immediately. You should not begin any exercise routine without consulting a qualified health practitioner, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, elderly, or if you have any chronic or recurring conditions.
Any application of exercises or advice suggested, is at the reader’s sole discretion and risk.
- BOP Upper Body Exercises (.pdf)
- BOP Shoulder Exercises (.pdf)
- BOP Low Back Stretch Exercises
- BOP Leg Stretch Exercises (.pdf)
- BOP Low Back Strength Exercises (.pdf)
- BOP Core Exercises (.pdf)
- BOP Hot and Cold Home Treatment (.pdf)
- BOP Headaches (.pdf)
- BOP Osteoarthritis (.pdf)
- BOP Osteoporosis (.pdf)
- BOP Rheumatoid Arthritis & Gout (.pdf)
- BOP Pregnancy (.pdf)